The Resume of Jesus Christ
Address: Ephesians 1:20
Phone: Romans 10:13
Website: The Bible. Keywords: Christ, Lord, Savior, and Jesus
My name is Jesus - The Christ. Many call me Lord! I've sent you my resume because I'm seeking the top management position in your heart. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in my resume.
You have reached the end of the primary article or news item(s) posted.
Scroll down the page for more interesting articles and information or Go Back To:
•A Message from Our metropolitan Archbishop - UPDATED December 08, 2007
• Commemorations • Daily News • About Our Jurisdictions
• HOLY ORDERS • Who Are: The Thaddean Fathers?
• AOC/NAOC Clergy • Our Clergy Application & Agreement
• Twenty First Century Desert Fathers
• HIV/AIDS OUTREACH PROJECT OF SOUTHWEST NEW MEXICO • EDUCATION • Western Orthodox Theological Institute (WOTI) Special Message for New Students • Seminary • Our Monastic Community
• A Call To Discovery of Self • Luna county freedom AND TRUTH • Apostasy Index • Pascha - Lenten Season - Easter • PAN (Prisoners & Parolees Anonymous)
• Lines of Succession and a Grammata on the meaning of Canonical
• MISSIONARY CONVERSATIONS WITH PROTESTANT SECTARIANS
• A Reply to Protestant Sectarians
•Ancient Canons/Seven Ecumenical Councils
•An Understanding of the Ancient Canons
• Ancient Canons/Seven Ecumenical Councils
A New Study Primer
Civics & the Constitution for Clergy and
All God Loving, God Fearing people of Faith
Part C - Awake III
- THE UNITED NATIONS, THE INTERNATIONAL MONEY FUND
AND THE WORLD BANK:
This website is the property of the American Orthodox Church (AOC), North American Orthodox Church (NAOC) and the American Orthodox Catholic Church (AOCC). This website and all it's contents are under Copyright © 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 by the American Orthodox Church (AOC), North American Orthodox Church (NAOC) and the American Orthodox Catholic Church (AOCC).
All Rights Reserved under International Copyright Conventions. No part or whole of this website may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information, storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from either the American Orthodox Church (AOC), North American Orthodox Church (NAOC) or the American Orthodox Catholic Church (AOCC). Information provided in any directory(ies) may not be recompiled into other directories or used as the basis for a derived work without explicit written permission.
U.S. Copyright Office
101 Independence Ave. S.E. Washington, D.C. 20559-6000
For permission to copy or use any of this material please contact us by using the E-Mail or the Postal Address located at the left of this page.
Regarding Copyrighted (c) Copyrighted Logos at this website:
All logos of this Website are copyrighted by their owners and Apostle1.com
in California and/or New Mexico 2003, 2004, 2005,
2006 by the
American Orthodox Church, Inc. (California), North American Orthodox Church (New Mexico) and the American Orthodox Catholic Church Designed by Webfriar Ministries, and His Eminence Metropolitan Archbishop +Joseph Thaddeus (Stanford), OSB, SSJt., Ph.D.
Notice the New Mailing Address for all Holy Orders, Institutions and organizations under the
AMERICAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
NORTH AMERICAN ORTHODOX CHURCH:
P.O. Box 1652, Columbus, NM 88029
Institutions include, but are not limited to the following:
Catholic Christian Church, Orthodox Benedictine,
Holy Order of St. Jude Thaddeus
Free Hit Counter
Click on the Scroll to send us an E-mail: